The Acura you drive on a regular basis is an investment. You want the exterior of your ride to look good for as long as possible, but how are you supposed to protect it from damage? Adding a car cover is a great way to help keep your car's paint job protected from a variety of things, including:
- Weather. The major thing that can wreak havoc on the paint job of your vehicle includes the sun's UV rays. Direct sunlight can cause rubber trim to crack and paint to fade, if you're parking your sun in it for extended periods of time. Excessive moisture in the form of rain and snow can also cause damage to the exterior of your car. Fortunately, there are UV resistant car covers on the market and water repellant models as well that help prevent damage.
- Dirt and debris. If you just washed your car only to return to it covered in pollen or bird droppings, it can be extremely frustrating. Using a car cover will help you extend the time between washes, and you can also find washable car covers on the market so you can keep the material clean as well!
- Other people. While people usually don't intend to cause damage to your car's exterior, dings and scratches can easily occur if someone is too close to your vehicle or not paying attention. A car cover will help add a layer of protection.
When you are on the market for an OEM car cover that will fit your Acura's make and model, look no further than here at Curry Acura Parts. We have a great selection - shop today!
No results found for "car cover, vehicle cover". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!